Software Developer to FLOWBIRD-Urban Intelligence in Stockholm
Are you interested in working in a company where high technology, electronics, and software are combined to bring well-thought-out mechanical designs, products, and services? Every week around the world, thanks to our terminals, mobile applications and online services, we contribute to improve the living environment of our 100 million users by helping to reduce air pollution, optimize traffic, simplify payments, make cities more secure and economically dynamic. FLOWBIRD operates in over 5,000 towns and cities in 70 countries, and is the world market leader within urban intelligence.
At FLOWBIRD, we value a work life balance. We have a 37-hour work week and one hour per week dedicated to preventive health care.
Do you want to be part of developing the mobility solutions of tomorrow?
We are now looking for a developer with previous experience of developing Microsoft based solutions using .NET and C#. You will be a part of our R&D department in Stockholm with consists of 50 employees that are working in small, autonomous agile teams. Together we are developing technical solutions used by customers in over 40 different countries.
As a developer of our digital services, you are a part of developing solutions that will simplify our customers everyday life. You will take an active part in the entire development process from planning, requirement analysis, development and test. During this process you will be working closely with both developers, testers and product owners.
- Web development using C# /ASP.NET
- Design and develop new solutions
- Work with 3rd line support
- Be active in the team´s continuous improvement work
- Have close collaboration with the product owner responsible for Digital Services
We are searching for someone who
- Has a technical university degree or a similar education
- More than 3 years’ experience from web development, preferably using Microsoft-based technologies.
- Knowledge in Agile development principles, like Scrum, TDD and Continuous integration.
It’s a plus if you have
- Previous experience of open source technologies like Linux, NGINX, NodeJS, Python and PostgreSQL
- Previous experience of payment solutions
- Previous experience of systems with high transaction volumes
Desired personal characteristics
To enjoy the role of being a Developer at FLOWBIRD it is important that you are responsible, creative and can work independently while maintaining high quality in your deliveries. We also see that you are tech-savvy and stays up to date on new technologies as well as someone who enjoys being social and working in a team.
We apply a continuous selection process, so we recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible. In this process we are collaborating with Reperio Search. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the responsible recruitment consultant Kiara Larsson at +46 73 584 92 28 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Developer, Software Developer, Digital Services, .NET, C#, Web Development.