Senior tester with experience in automation testing
Are you interested in working in a company where high technology, electronics, and software are combined to bring well-thought-out mechanical designs, products, and services? Cale Access offers a friendly, challenging, and developing environment where colleagues help each other, ideas are welcome, and humor is appreciated! Founded in 1955, Cale offers innovative and efficient parking solutions and now, 60 years later, Cale is a world-leading brand in the parking industry. At Cale, we value a work life balance and one way we show that is our standard of a 37 hour work week.
About the service
We are now looking for a senior tester with experience in automation testing. In the role of tester, you will work with manuals tests and build up automated tests for Cale’s products while ensuring high quality. Encompassed in this role is verification of Cale’s products and system solutions, including web-based back office, embedded systems, and mobile applications. The work tasks and knowledge desired is listed below:
– Writing, performing, and maintaining manual tests
– Design and implement a comprehensive automated process
– Design and implement automated tests
– Document the autotest system as well as create technical reports
– Participate actively in the system development process and communicate with people with different roles
We are searching for someone who
- Has a technical university education or similar. Furthermore, we see that you have:
- + 8 years’ experience in testing, processes, tools and practical experience
- Overall understanding and knowledge of software development, ie you have previous experience from the entire development process
- Very good experience in test automation
- Very good of experience with test frameworks such as Jenkins, Selenium WebDriver, Allure, xUnit and Python
It’s a plus if you have
– Experience of version control system such as Git; VSTS / TFS
– Experience of XML
– Experience of VSTS
– Experience of Microsoft Azure
– Experience of MySQL
Desired personal characteristics
To enjoy the role of being a Tester at Cale, it is important that you are structured in your work and able to work independently while maintaining high quality in your deliveries. Being analytical, quality conscious, and driven is something that should be natural in you. We also want someone who enjoys being social and working in a team.
Apply today as selection is ongoing. For more information about the service, please contact Recruitment Consultant Josefin at Reperio Search, tel.: 076 – 215 38 25.